Prof. Dr. Marco Scarsini
With several invited addresses from prominent economists and econometricians.
Conference dates: January 8th – 10th, 2014
Venue: Faculty of Economics, Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Springer Verlag
- International Journal of Approximate Reasoning
- International Journal of Intelligent Technology and Applied Statistics
- The Empirical Econometrics and Quantitative Economics Letters
- Chiang Mai University Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities
Full paper proceedings: CD format
Abstracts: Hard copy
- USD 300 (Walk-in)
- USD 200 (regular registration by money transfer)
- USD 100 (student, need to show student ID)
- THB 3,000 (Walk-in)
- THB 2,000 (regular registration by money transfer)
- THB 1,000 (student, need to show student ID)
Important dates for the references:
- Call for papers : From now until June 30th, 2013.
- Full paper submission deadline: June 30th, 2013. Submit electronically in MS-Word document to Thailand.email@example.com only. (Deadline for full paper summission. Some of the papers from the first round submission will be invited to published in the book published by Springer Verlag.)
- Notification of acceptance: July 31st, 2013 (with instructions for final manuscript, and Copyright Assignment Agreement form).
- Final version submission deadline: August 20th, 2013 (PDF and Word document 2007 or earlier). Submit with signed Copyright Assignment Agreement form.
- Conference: January 8th – 10th, 2014.
- Excursion: January 11th, 2014.
Dean Pisit Leeahtam
Board of Advisors:
Dean Pisit Leeahtam (Chair), Pairut Kanjanakaroon, Prapatchon Jariyapan, Kanchana Chokethaworn, Sasipen Phuangsaichai, Kunchon Wattanakul, Manoj Pothaphon
Rossarin Osathanunkul (Chair), Tatcha Sudtasan (Co-chair)
Hung T. Nguyen (USA and Thailand) (Chair), Berlin Wu (Taiwan) (Co-chair), Vladik Kreinovich (USA) (Co-chair), Peter H. Calkins (Canada and Thailand) (Co-chair), Paul Embrechts (Switzerland), Christian Gourieroux (France), Cathy Chen (Taiwan), Hanfeng Chen (USA), Mei-Yuan Chen (Taiwan), Cheng Hsiao (USA), In Choi (Korea), Boris Choy (Australia), Thierry Denoeux (France), Richard Gerlach (Australia), Shih-Hsun Hsu (Taiwan), Wan-Tran Huang (Taiwan), Van Nam Huynh (Japan), Tsorng-Chyi Hwang (Taiwan), Chung-Ming Kuan (Taiwan), Kenneth Lin (Taiwan), Antonio Mele (UK), Kimio Morimune (Japan), Marc Paolella (Switzerland), Terry Rockafellar (USA), Daniel Schoch (Malaysia), Surach Tanboon (Thailand), Michael Wolf (Switzerland), Shihti Yu (Taiwan), Qingfeng Liu (Japan), Komsan Suriya (Thailand)
Kulcharee Kritsadathikarnkul (Organizer-in-chief), Nichkamol Phokaew (Secretary), Rattana Charussaengsuriya (Assistant secretary), Thanikool Boonsritan (Assistant secretary)
Faculty of Economics, Chiang Mai University
Department of Agricultural Economics, Faculty of Agriculture, Chiang Mai University
School of Economics & Public Policy, Srinakharinwirot University
Department of Economics, Faculty of Management Science, Khon Kaen University
School of Development Economics, National Institute of Development Administration
Faculty of Economics, Kasetsart University